The steel is cryogenically treated to lock in a very high hardness (62 HRc) that slices the hardest of woods with ease. The soles are finely ground, polished and dead flat. The material mix makes it super easy to sharpen (similar to O1) whilst keeping a superb edge retention. Perfect balance and a very low maintenance tool.
Save with the set of 6.
- 6 chisel sizes: 3mm, 6mm, 10mm, 13mm, 19mm, 25mm
- High quality Cr-V steel
- Cryogenically treated and tempered to at least 62 HRc
- Particularly thin sides designed specifically for joinery work
- Sanded and polished
- Solid stainless-steel ferrule, leather washer
- Good sized, comfortable handles
- Includes a canvas tool roll for safe carrying
For a detailed assessment of how the Narex Richter chisels perform in comparison with other popular brands, see the videos below.